I created this blog so that friends and family can follow my time in Afganistan. I don't promise to update this daily, weekly, or even monthly, but I will update and post when I have the time and internet access.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Where I've Been...

Someone was asking about the area of Afghanistan I was in, and I figured I would share the maps that I found with all of you.  You can click on each picture to get a larger view.  This first one shows all of the provinces of the country.  I have been in both Helmand and Nimruz

This next map is a zoomed in version of the provinces


And the last is a link to a Google map that I have put checkpoints on.  Each checkpoint is a place I have been.  The map can be zoomed in and out and moved around. 

Google Map of Deployment

I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment